Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Import OE's Mail Rules to Outlook 2007

How to import Outlook Express messages, address book and rules:
  1. In Outlook, click the File menu, and then click Import and Export.
  2. Click Import Internet Mail and Addresses, and then click Next.
  3. Use one of the following methods according to your version of Outlook:" In Outlook 2007, click Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Windows Mail. " In Outlook 2003, click Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x. " In Outlook 2002, click Outlook Express 4.x, 5.
  4. Make sure that the Import Mail, Import Address Book, and Import Rules check boxes are selected, and then click Next.
Note You cannot import rules into Outlook 2007 because the rules subset in Outlook 2007 has been extended, and it has more options than the earlier versions of Outlook have.

ref: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291602

3 comments:

Alex said...

To my mind works with mails and work out problems can-outlook express rebuild,other tool aren't good,because this tool helped my friends and me,it is free to the best of my memory,besides that program has many capacities such as-utility can resolve data corruption issues for Outlook Express email client,works with one of the most vulnerable elements of information systems,helps and it does not matter, what happened with your mailbox,works with Outlook Express versions 5, 5.5, 6 and all currently supported versions of Microsoft Windows operating system,preview all messages, that can be successfully retrieved from corrupted files with dbx extension,recovery of all emails from your mailbox in dbx format, if these dbx files are seriously corrupted and Outlook Express there was an error opening this message,will save separate files of eml format, that can be accessed by any email program.

Alex said...

When I moved my mail from one folder to another folder,after that mail was damaged.But first of all I found in one blog-outlook express extract.And it helped me,it is free as far as I remember.Moreover program can repair mailboxes in Outlook Express format and extract emails.

Alexis said...

Yesterday in the evening i received the important letter from my uncle.And to my unfortunately the letter was damaged..and I couldn't read it.But after a friend advised-reading dbx file.I was very lucky and tool helped me and moreover absolutely free....