Saturday, June 16, 2007

Change The Priority of Startup Programs

Q: I've reinstalled the BricoPacks Vista Inspirat theme on my XP but looks like after reinstall, the program (Startdock Objectdock) starts at the end of all startup programs. Before I reinstall, the program start at the 1st of all startup program.

Place it in the HKLM\Run key...

Start->Run->

Reg add hklm\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v Brico /d c:\PathToFile\Filename.exe

Leave the window open so you can see the results:

Start->Run->

cmd /k Reg add hklm\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v Brico /d C:\WINDOWS\BricoPacks\Vista Inspirat\ObjectDock\ObjectDock.exe.

Or simply paste that into a command prompt...oh wait! I see the problem - no quotes...

Start->Run->

cmd /k Reg add hklm\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v Brico /d "C:\WINDOWS\BricoPacks\Vista Inspirat\ObjectDock\ObjectDock.exe"

1 comment:

daspeac said...

I have heard about another way of pdf recover broken. Besides, you can visit my blogs at: http://daspeac.livejournal.com/ or http://daspeac.blogspot.com/ where I’m trying to share my experience with regard to data corruption issues